Thursday, January 5, 2012

Black & Orange

 
Rosie Huntington Whiteley
Nicole Richie
3.1 Phillip Lim

Black and orange are colors I often associate with Halloween, but somehow, the orange just brings the right amount of pop to the black outfit. I love the mosaic pattern on Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's knitted sweater, and again, the orange color makes the bag more visible. Of course, we all recognize the infamous Hermes handbag carried by Nicole Richie; the orange bag is the perfect accessory downplayed by the dark vest and denim. As a combination of the two, I think Phillip Lim's Colorblock Pashli Satchel is just perfect. I'm always about less is more, so I'm envisioning this bag with a white Hanes shirt and light blue denims. But of course, you can always pair them with a simple maxi dress.

2 comments: